6 Benefits of GCSE and A-level Online Tuition
Live online tuition, or e-tutoring, is a great alternative to traditional, face to face, private tuition and is the way forward for many GCSE and A-level students. It works exactly the same as traditional face to face tuition but it is conducted over an interactive whiteboard with the optional use of a webcam. Students and tutors can upload and share a range of resources including past papers and text book resources. So what makes online tuition such a great alternative? Here are six benefits of online tuition.
- Get the right tutor for you, not the nearest tutor.
Why should you settle for a local tutor who may or may not be the right one for you? Finding a traditional face to face maths or physics tutor is a bit of a postcode lottery and can be especially difficult if you live in a rural area or small town. With e-tutoring you can find the best tutor for you, no matter where you are based.
- No need for you to waste time travelling
With the hectic schedule of the modern family it can be difficult to squeeze everything in. Travelling to drop off and pick up the kids from their tutor’s house can be difficult to cram in. With e-tutoring your child will get all the tuition they need from the comfort of the family home; rain or shine you’ll be comfy and cosy with no need for mum and dad’s taxi service and will have time to do other things.
- Students can attend lessons from anywhere with an internet connection, perfect for the modern family. Perhaps your children live in between each parent’s house or in between the family home and boarding school, with an e-tutor you can stick with the same tutor all year round no matter where the student is all you need is your computer.
- Online tuition is less obtrusive and scary than a stranger visiting your home. Many students find it easier to ask ‘silly questions’ when they are more relaxed and the tutor is not sat next to them. It is also safer as there is no personal, or physical, contact.
- You can revisit a lesson at any time to revise the material covered with your tutor. Once the tutor has left students can still go over the material as if the tutor were still there by playing back the recording of the lesson.
- Our tech savvy children find the virtual classroom environment more engaging than the sometimes dull, traditional, classroom. They feel at home amidst the familiar online environment which is often associated with pleasurable activities.
Maths Doctor offer one to one online tuition in maths and physics to students of all ages including GCSE and A-level. Request a tutor for a free demo.