Last updated: 13 November 2013
mathsdoctor.tv, mathsdoctor.co.uk and mathsdoctor.net (collectively the “Site”) is operated by Digital Education, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited, a company registered in England under company number 00785998 with a registered office at Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6XS, United Kingdom (“Digital Education”, “we“, “us“, “our“). Our VAT number is GB199440621. You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as promptly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information we collect
You should only provide Personal Information about yourself on the Site. If you share any Personal Information with us about other people, you must make sure that you have their consent to doing so. If you share any Personal Information with us about children, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
We may use Your Information for the following purposes:
- processing your competition entry, registration and facilitating your participation in the Site (including use of the interactive features);
- enabling you to communicate with other registered users (including tutors) as well as enabling other social and networking communications (such as audio or video tutorial sessions);
- investigating any complaints about the use of the Site;
- processing of payments related to material that you purchase; and
- for our internal Group business purposes (including recording keeping and accounts).
- enabling communications with you, including providing you with invitations and/or information about Macmillan products and services;
If you do not wish your contact information to be used for other Macmillan Group communications, please email us at email@example.com or click unsubscribe in any email communication.
See more at: https://www.mathsdoctor.co.uk/privacy-policy