Maths Tutors covering Caerphilly
Why choose Maths Doctor?
- Maths Doctor has been awarded Best Private Tutoring company of 2014
- We fully train and certify all of our tutors
- Every one of our tutors is regularly CRB/DBS checked
- Your child is matched with a tutor based on learning type and goal
- You will receive feedback about your child after every lesson
- Free no obligation taster session
With competition for top university places increasing year on year, the importance of achieving the best grade possible in core subjects like maths has never been higher. If you’re worried that your child is not being given the best opportunity through their classroom lessons alone, we can completely understand why extra tuition would be considered. Maths Doctor tailors all tuition plans to your child’s own abilities, ensuring that their needs are met every time.
Education in Caerphilly
Caerphilly council announced a slight increase on Year 11 students achieving 5 GCSE passes between A* and C grades but this still only hovered at 43.7% and included Maths and English. Although Caerphilly is improving, will this mean your child has the best advantage when entering college and aiming for university? To guarantee the best start for them, choosing one-on-one tuition with Maths Doctor will set them onto a path of success. You don’t need to register with us to find out more; just simply call us or fill out the form to the right.